Banana Almond Oatmeal
This banana almond oatmeal recipe is a great way to start your day off on the right foot. Made with creamy oatmeal, fresh banana slices, and crunchy almonds, this breakfast is sure to keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
for 1 serving
- ½ cup instant oatmeal (50 g)
- salt, to taste, optional
- cinnamon, to taste, optional
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup almond (35 g), optional
- Calories 587
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 91g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour instant out into mason jar or bowl. Add salt to taste (optional).
- Add cinnamon. Pour hot water and stir the oatmeal occasionally.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- Add sliced banana and almonds to taste.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here