Banana Bread Ice Cream Cake
If you are a banana bread lover, you have got to try this recipe! The layers of moist banana bread and creamy ice cream are topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce for the ultimate indulgence.
for 10 servings
- 3 bananas
- ¼ cup butter (60 g), melted
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour (190 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (290 g), softened
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (290 g)
- Calories 330
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add in the melted butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix again until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Once cool, take the banana bread out of the pan and slice into three horizontal layers, widthwise.
- Line the loaf pan with plastic wrap and place the bottom layer of bread in the pan.
- Top the bread with the softened vanilla ice cream and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Place the middle layer of bread on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Top the middle layer with chocolate ice cream and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Place the top of the banana bread on top and cover with the plastic wrap.
- Freeze for one hour or or overnight.
- Slice and serve.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.