Banana Bread Instant Oatmeal
The Banana Bread Instant Oatmeal is a delicious and comforting breakfast option that is perfect for a chilly morning. Creamy oatmeal is flavored with bananas, cinnamon, and a touch of brown sugar for a comforting and healthy way to start your day.
for 1 serving
- ½ cup instant oatmeal (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried banana, chopped
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons sugar, of choice
- ¾ cup water (175 g), or milk, boiling
- Calories 364
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the instant oatmeal, freeze-dried bananas, walnuts, vanilla bean, and sugar into a mason jar.
- Store in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
- To prepare, pour boiling water or milk over oats. Stir to combine and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Serve with walnuts and fresh sliced bananas. Enjoy!
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here