93% would make again
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
featured in Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes
Inspired by hellowonderful.co
for 4 servings
- 4 cups pancake mix (480 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¾ cup chocolate chips (130 g)
- Calories 957
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 154g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 49g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
- Place banana slices on top of the batter, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.