Banana Walnut Dark Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
featured in These Foods Can Relieve Period Symptoms
These chewy, gooey cookies are filled with sweet banana, crunchy walnuts, and rich dark chocolate. Your taste buds will thank you for this flavor explosion.
May 04, 2023
86% would make again
for 16 cookies
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup coconut oil (180 g), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar (220 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup walnuts (100 g)
- 1 ½ cups flour (185 g)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 oz dark chocolate (85 g), cut into 1x1-inch (2x2 cm) squares
- Calories 255
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 300˚F (150˚C).
- Mix together bananas, coconut oil, vanilla, brown sugar, and egg. Stir until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add walnuts, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and cornstarch, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Place 2-inch (5 cm) balls of cookie dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart on a baking sheet. Place a piece of chocolate inside ball of dough. Press dough together until chocolate is covered.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.