84% would make again
Banana Walnut Dark Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
featured in These Foods Can Relieve Period Symptoms
for 16 cookies
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup coconut oil (180 g), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar (220 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup walnuts (100 g)
- 1 ½ cups flour (185 g)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 oz dark chocolate (85 g), cut into 1x1-inch (2x2 cm) squares
- Calories 255
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 300˚F (150˚C).
- Mix together bananas, coconut oil, vanilla, brown sugar, and egg. Stir until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add walnuts, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and cornstarch, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Place 2-inch (5 cm) balls of cookie dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart on a baking sheet. Place a piece of chocolate inside ball of dough. Press dough together until chocolate is covered.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.