92% would make again
BBQ Cauliflower Bites
featured in Cauliflower Bites 4 Ways
These BBQ cauliflower bites are a vegetarian's dream! Tender cauliflower florets are baked to perfection, then tossed in tangy barbecue sauce. They're a delicious and healthy snack that's perfect for a game day party.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce (215 g)
- Calories 164
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Pluck bite-sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove florets from oven and toss with BBQ sauce.
- Return florets to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until browned to your liking.
- Brush more BBQ sauce on the cooked cauliflower for extra flavor.