BBQ Chicken Pasta Bake
Savor the flavors of summer with this BBQ Chicken Pasta Bake that's perfect for weeknight dinners or backyard gatherings. This mouthwatering dish combines tender chicken, smoky barbecue sauce, and gooey cheese for a meal that's sure to please the whole family.
for 8 servings
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (250 g), shredded
- 14.5 oz diced tomato (425 g), drained
- 15 oz corn (420 g), drained
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups ranch dressing (365 g)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- 16 oz fusilli pasta (450 g)
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- fresh parsley
- Calories 636
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, corn, onion, ranch, and BBQ sauce.
- Add the pasta, and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 (22 x 33 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Top with mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here