88% would make again
BBQ Chicken Pasta Bake
featured in 27 Recipes To Eat During BBQ Season
for 8 servings
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (250 g), shredded
- 14.5 oz diced tomato (425 g), drained
- 15 oz corn (420 g), drained
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 ½ cups ranch dressing (365 g)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g)
- 16 oz fusilli pasta (450 g)
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- fresh parsley
- Calories 636
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, corn, onion, ranch, and BBQ sauce.
- Add the pasta, and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 (22 x 33 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Top with mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley.