99% would make again
BBQ Chicken Sliders
featured in Sliders 4 Ways
for 12 sliders
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (375 g)
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce (95 g)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Calories 266
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half in a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33 cm) rimmed baking dish. Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls, followed by the barbecue sauce, red onion, Pepper Jack cheese, and parsley. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter. Bake for 20 minutes, until the bread is golden brown. Slice into individual sliders, then serve.