72% would make again
Beet Apple Spinach Juice
featured in Veggie-Packed Juices
for 1 serving
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 gala apple, cored and diced
- 2 cups beet (400 g), diced
- 3 cups spinach (120 g)
- Calories 343
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 83g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 62g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the celery, apple, beets, and spinach to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Using a mesh strainer, strain the juice over a large liquid measuring cup to remove the pulp. Use a spoon to help stir the pulp and press out the liquid. Reserve the pulp to make pulp muffins.
- Chill the juice for at least 30 minutes (and keep up to 3 days).