Bell Pepper Egg Rings
These bell pepper egg rings are the perfect breakfast option for anyone looking for a healthy and easy meal. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a colorful and flavorful dish that is both delicious and nutritious.
for 1 serving
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 230
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice a yellow bell pepper on its side to create rings.
- Place the 2 rings in a pan and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Crack one egg inside each of the rings.
- Cover the pan and cook 4-5 minutes. (or to desired wellness)
- Serve the bell pepper egg rings with toast and fruit. (optional) Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.