89% would make again
Bell Pepper Egg Rings
featured in 4 Breakfasts Under 10 Minutes
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
- 2 eggs
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 230
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice a yellow bell pepper on its side to create rings.
- Place the 2 rings in a pan and let simmer for a few seconds.
- Crack one egg inside each of the rings.
- Cover the pan and cook 4-5 minutes. (or to desired wellness)
- Serve the bell pepper egg rings with toast and fruit. (optional) Top with salt and pepper to taste.