Berries And Cream Pecan Lace Cup
featured in Pecan Lace Cups 3 Ways
This beautiful and elegant dessert is perfect for special occasions. With sweet, juicy berries and creamy whipped cream, they're a match made in heaven.
May 04, 2023
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 20 servings
- 1 cup butter (230 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (60 g)
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup flour (30 g)
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecan (90 g)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate (170 g), chopped
- 3 cups whipped cream (180 g)
- 4 cups strawberry (600 g), halved
- 6 cups raspberry (750 g)
- Calories 189
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the butter brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the flour and nuts into the butter mixture. Stir until cooled, about 10 minutes.
- On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, use a teaspoon to scoop 5 balls 5 inches (13 cm) apart onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, until the edges are a deep golden color.
- Let the cookies cool for about 1 minute, until they are cool enough to handle but still flexible.
- Place the cookie over the backside of a muffin tin and gently form until the cookie is a cup shape. Wait until the cookie has hardened into the cup shape, then remove from the muffin tin, about 1 minute.
- In a bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals, stirring in between for 1 minute.
- Take one of the pecan lace cookie cups and dip the edge into the chocolate. Let cool.
- Place one dollop of whipped cream in the cookie cup and top with 2 strawberry halves and 3 raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.