Berry Chocolate Mug Cake
featured in 4 Yummy Snacks For A Girls' Night In
This easy-to-make cake is the perfect single-serving dessert! Made with fresh berries, cocoa powder, and almond flour, it's a healthy and delicious treat.
May 14, 2023
93% would make again
for 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, or canola oil
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- whipped cream, to serve
- blueberry, to serve
- raspberry, to serve
- fresh mint, to serve
- Calories 202
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Spray the inside of a microwave-safe ceramic mug. Add in flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- Add the vegetable oil, milk, and stir until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Let cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle on fresh blueberries, raspberries, and mint.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.