Berry Medley Smoothie
Start your day off right with a berry delicious smoothie! This berry medley smoothie is packed with antioxidants and flavor, making it the perfect way to fuel up for whatever the day has in store.
for 2 servings
- 1 lb silken tofu (455 g)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- ½ cup blueberry (50 g)
- ½ cup raspberry (60 g)
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g), sliced
- ½ cup soy milk (120 mL), or other milk substitute
- Calories 339
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add tofu and maple syrup to a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth and no large lumps are present.
- Transfer tofu mixture to ice tray and use a rubber spatula to evenly spread the mixture into each of the cube slots.
- Freeze completely.
- Place blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, 4 tofu cubes, and milk in a blender, making sure that the cubes sit on top of the fruit.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.