Birthday 'Box' Cake Bottom Cheesecake
This birthday box cake bottom cheesecake is the ultimate celebration dessert. The layers of cake and cheesecake are perfectly balanced and topped with colorful sprinkles to make any occasion extra special.
for 10 servings
Birthday Cake Layer
- 1 box birthday cake mix, with additional ingredients according to box instructions
- 32 oz cream cheese (910 g), softened
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- whipped cream, to taste
- sprinkles, to taste
- Calories 530
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Prepare cake mix according to the box directions and pour batter into a greased springform pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick will comes out dry when inserted.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Microwave the milk for 90 seconds, then whisk in the gelatin powder.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the cream cheese mixture and whisk until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cooled birthday cake and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Pipe whipped cream along the edge of the cake, then follow with sprinkles all over the top.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.