Birthday Cake In A Jar
featured in Make Ahead Cake in a Jar
Celebrate any occasion with this festive cake in a jar. Made with colorful sprinkles, fluffy cake, and sweet frosting, it's the perfect way to add some fun to your day.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons angel food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles, plus more for serving, optional
- 2 tablespoons water, plus 1 teaspoon
- whipped cream, for serving, optional
- 8 oz jar (225 g), microwave and oven safe
- 1 cupcake liner
- Calories 165
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the angel food cake mix and yellow cake mix to a jar. Place a cupcake liner over the cake mix and add the rainbow sprinkles. Cover with the lid.
- Store in the pantry for up to 3 months.
- When ready to eat, remove the lid and cupcake liner with the sprinkles from the jar. Pour the water into the dry cake mix. Mix thoroughly, making sure to scrape the dry mix from the bottom of the jar.
- Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Pour the sprinkles into the jar and gently stir to distribute, being careful not to push all of the sprinkles to the bottom.
- Microwave for another 40 seconds, until cooked through.
- Top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.