Birthday Cake Mix Cookies
featured in Cake Mix Cookies 9 Ways
Celebrate every day like it's your birthday with these scrumptious Birthday Cake Mix Cookies! They're fun, easy to make, and bursting with colorful sprinkles, bringing joy to your taste buds.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 12 cookies
- 1 package birthday cake mix
- ¾ cup white chocolate (130 g), broken into chunks
- ⅓ cup oil (80 mL)
- 2 eggs
- rainbow sprinkle
- Calories 242
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine cake mix, chocolate chunks, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.