Biscuits And Gravy Bake
This biscuits and gravy bake is the perfect brunch dish that combines the flaky goodness of biscuits with a rich and savory gravy that will satisfy all your comfort food cravings.
May 14, 2023
99% would make again
for 6 servings
- 12 oz refrigerated biscuit (340 g), 1 tube
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb cooked sausage (455 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (100 g)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 cups milk (470 mL)
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt. Set aside.
- For the gravy: melt the butter in a saucepan, over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper, and slowly add the 2 cups of milk.
- Increase to medium-high, bring to a simmer, stirring until gravy is thickened.
- In a greased 9x13 (22x33 cm) glass baking dish, layer the biscuits, sausage, cheese, egg mixture, and gravy.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35-45 min, until the eggs on the bottom are cooked.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.