91% would make again
Bite-Sized Strawberry Cheesecakes
featured in Ladies Game Night
Get ready to fall head over heels for these adorable and delectable bite-sized strawberry cheesecakes, complete with a buttery graham cracker crust and fluffy cream cheese filling. These cheesecakes are a show-stopper for any occasion!
May 05, 2023
for 24 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), room temperature
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar (240 g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- 1 cup whipped cream (60 g)
- 1 cup graham cracker (85 g), crushed
- ⅓ cup butter (75 g), melted
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), diced
- Calories 146
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and sour cream, and use an electric hand mixer or whisk to combine. Using a spatula fold in the whipped cream.
- Crush the graham crackers in a large plastic bag using a rolling pin or heavy pan.
- Pour the crushed graham crackers into a medium bowl, add the melted butter, and stir to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
- Fill an ice cube tray with the cheesecake mixture. Press a few pieces of strawberry into the cheesecake. Top with a spoonful of the graham cracker mixture. Use the spoon to clean up the edges. Freeze for at least 8 hours or up to 1 week.
- Use a butter knife or offset spatula to loosen the cheesecake bites from the ice cube tray. Flip the tray and let the cheesecakes fall out. Let the cheesecakes thaw before serving, about 1 hour.