Black Lux Berry 75
featured in Stella Rosa Sparkling Wine Cocktails 4 Ways
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
May 03, 2022
for 2 servings
- 1 cup mixed berries (150 g), fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 oz gin (115 mL)
- Stella Rosa® Black Lux Sparkling Wine, chilled
- ice, for shaking
- 2 lemon twists
- Calories 218
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add the berries, lemon juice, and sugar to a large pint glass and muddle until the berries are smashed and have released their juices. Strain the liquid into a cocktail shaker, then add the gin and fill the shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail between two champagne flutes. Fill each glass with Stella Rosa® Black Lux.
- Garnish with the lemon twists and serve immediately.