79% would make again
Black & White Mille Crepe
featured in 5 Unique Crepe Recipes
for 6 slices
- 12 large eggs
- 4 cups whole milk (980 mL)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- ⅔ cup butter (150 g), melted
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (310 g)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate powder (40 g)
- whipped topping, to taste
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Calories 756
- Fat 46g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature. Whisk together eggs, milk, and water.
- Add butter, vanilla, and sugar. Sift in flour. Whisk until no clumps remain.
- Strain the crepe batter into two bowls: one for the vanilla crepes, the other for chocolate crepes.
- Sift cocoa powder into one bowl and whisk together.
- Preheat an eight-inch pan over medium heat. Pour ¼ (60ml) cup of batter into the pan, swirl until you have an even crepe.
- Flip after one minute and continue to cook for an additional 30 seconds. Stack crepes and cool to room temp.
- Layer crepes, spreading a thin layer of whipped topping between each layer.
- Dust with powdered sugar. Chill if not serving immediately.