for 10 servings
- 1 cup frozen blackberry, thawed
- ½ cup honey syrup (120 mL), see recipe
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaf
- seltzer water, for serving
- Add the blackberries to food processor and purée into a smooth paste.
- Add the blackberry purée to a small saucepan with the simple honey syrup and thyme. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly reduced. Let cool completely, then strain into an airtight glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To serve, mix 1-2 tablespoons of blackberry thyme syrup with 8 ounces of seltzer water in a glass over ice.
- Nutrition, per 1 tablespoon
Sugars: 4 grams
Have a recipe of your own to share?