Blackberry Thyme Soda
The juicy blackberries burst with sweetness, while the aromatic thyme adds a subtle twist that will make your taste buds do a happy dance. Pour yourself a glass, add some bubbly fizz, and prepare to be refreshed in the most vibrant and flavorful way!
for 10 servings
- 1 cup frozen blackberry, thawed
- ½ cup honey syrup (120 mL), see recipe
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaf
- seltzer water, for serving
- Add the blackberries to food processor and purée into a smooth paste.
- Add the blackberry purée to a small saucepan with the simple honey syrup and thyme. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly reduced. Let cool completely, then strain into an airtight glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To serve, mix 1-2 tablespoons of blackberry thyme syrup with 8 ounces of seltzer water in a glass over ice.
- Nutrition, per 1 tablespoon Calories: 16 Sugars: 4 grams
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.