84% would make again
Bleeding Vampire Drink
featured in Killer Halloween Recipes and Decorations
for 1 serving
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- lemon-lime soda
- plastic vampire tooth
- pipette, or eyedropper
- Calories 56
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine water, grenadine, and food coloring.
- Using a pipette or an eyedropper fill the inner chamber of plastic vampire teeth with the grenadine mixture.
- Freeze the filled vampire teeth.
- Fill a clear glass with lemon-lime soda or any other clear carbonated beverage.
- Place the frozen vampire teeth ice cubes on the rim of the glass.
- The grenadine ice cube will melt into the drink and slowly turn the drink red.