Blueberry French Toast In A Mug
featured in Fast & Easy Breakfast In A Mug 4 Ways
For a sweet and delicious breakfast treat, this blueberry French toast mug is perfect for busy mornings. It's the ideal meal for satisfying your sweet tooth!
May 04, 2023
73% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- blueberry, to taste
- maple syrup, to drizzle
- Calories 116
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice bread into cubes.
- In a bowl, add egg, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a microwave-safe mug, place half of the cubed bread and desired amount of blueberries.
- Place the rest of the bread, berries, and the egg mixture into the mug.
- Microwave for 1½ minutes or until egg is fully cooked.
- Drizzle maple syrup.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.