95% would make again
Blueberry Overnight Oats
featured in Kid-Friendly Overnight Oats 4 Ways
Wake up to a delightful breakfast with these Blueberry Overnight Oats! This no-cook recipe is a time-saver, packed with juicy blueberries and creamy yogurt for a nutritious and satisfying start to your day.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- ⅔ cup rolled oats (65 g)
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL), of your choice
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt (120 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chia seed, optional
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ⅓ cup graham cracker (30 g), crushed
- Calories 496
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 85g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mason jar or sealable container, add the oats, milk, yogurt, vanilla extract, chia seeds, cinnamon, blueberries, and graham crackers, and stir together.
- Seal and place in the refrigerator overnight for up to five days.
- Top with additional blueberries, if desired.