88% would make again
Blueberry Peach Sheet Pan Pancakes
featured in Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes
Inspired by hellowonderful.co
for 4 servings
- 4 cups pancake mix (480 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 cup blueberry (100 g)
- Calories 802
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 139g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
- Place peach slices on top of the batter, followed by the blueberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.