Boozy Berry Cobbler Milkshake
This recipe transforms leftover berry cobbler into a sweet, spiked milkshake! We add a full slice of berry cobbler to the blender, along with frozen berries, vanilla ice cream, vanilla vodka, and cream liqueur. It’s all blended up and topped with whipped cream and more berries. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 2 milkshakes
- 1 slice
- 3 oz vanilla vodka (85 g)
- 2 oz cream liqueur (60 mL), such as run chata
- ½ cup frozen berries (75 g)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (140 g)
- whipped cream, for topping
- fresh berry, for topping
- Calories 422
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add the berry cobbler, vanilla vodka, cream liqueur, frozen berries, and vanilla ice cream to a blender. Blend on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Divide the milkshake between 2 glasses and top with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Serve immediately.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.