Boozy Cotton Candy Milkshake
This cotton candy milkshake will make you feel like a kid in a candy store, with an added kick from the brandy or vodka! This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 1 serving
- 2 oz white chocolate (55 g), melted
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1 cup cotton candy (25 g), plus more for garnish
- 8 oz vanilla ice cream (225 g)
- 1 oz brandy (30 mL)
- Calories 839
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 89g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 82g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Dip the rim of a milkshake glass in the melted white chocolate. Dip in the sprinkles, turning to coat, then set aside.
- In a blender, combine the cotton candy, ice cream, and brandy. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass and garnish with more cotton candy. Serve immediately.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.