for 2 milkshakes
- 1 ½ cups fresh peach (335 g), peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 fl oz bourbon (60 mL)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (290 g)
- whipped cream, for topping
- Calories 541
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 51g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Combine the peaches, bourbon, and vanilla ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a peach slice.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.