Box Brownie Cookies (Brookies)
These brookies are the perfect blend of brownie and cookie! Half rich and fudgy brownie and half crip chocolate cookie, they're sure to satisfy any sweet tooth craving. These decadent treats are a must-try for any chocolate lover.
for 8 cookies
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil (80 g)
- 16.5 oz cookie dough (455 g), 1 tube
- Calories 649
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 81g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 55g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Combine the brownie, eggs, and oil until a sticky dough forms.
- Take an even amount of cookie dough and brownie dough and roll them into a golf ball-sized sphere. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place 6 balls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.