Brazilian Chicken Wings (Frango À Passarinho)
These crispy and juicy chicken wings are marinated in garlic, lime juice, and paprika, and then fried until golden brown. Served with a side of lime wedges, these wings are perfect for game day or any gathering.
for 3 servings
- 10 chicken wings, or drumettes
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup lime juice (60 mL)
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- oil, for frying
- lime wedge
- garlic, finely chopped
- Calories 586
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the chicken with the garlic, salt, pepper, and lime juice in a bowl until evenly coated. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Dip each chicken wing in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in a large pot to about 375°F.
- Fry half of the chicken wings at a time until dark golden brown. The oil temperature will drop to about 350°F.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with lime wedges and fried garlic.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.