94% would make again
Breakfast Banana Split
featured in 7 Timeless Desserts
for 4 servings
Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 4 cups greek yogurt (1 kg)
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashion oat (300 g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup sunflower seed (35 g)
- ¼ cup almond (30 g), slivers
- ½ cup dried unsweetened cranberry (60 g)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- banana, halved
- In a bowl, whisk yogurt, honey, and vanilla until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- In a bowl, mix oats and coconut oil together until all oats are coated with oil.
- Add the sunflower seeds, almond slivers, dried cranberries, and 3 tablespoons of honey to the bowl, and mix to combine.
- Pour the oat mixture onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper and spread and pat down till the pan is fully covered from end-to-end.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes and mix the oats halfway through to allow them to cook evenly.
- Add the halved banana to a plate and top with vanilla frozen yogurt, granola, and fruit of your choice.