for 12 cups
- 2 bananas
- ⅓ cup honey (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 104
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mash two bananas in a small bowl.
- Add the honey and almond extract. Mix well and set aside.
- Mix the rolled oats, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl, then add the banana mixture to it. Mix well.
- Transfer to muffin tin tray, pressing down on the middle and sides to form the cup. Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
- Leave to cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Top with yogurt, blueberries, and raspberries.