Breakfast Turkey Sausages
Start your day off right with these juicy and flavorful breakfast sausages made from lean ground turkey and a blend of herbs and spices. Served alongside scrambled eggs and buttery toast, this meal is sure to get you out of bed on the right side.
for 8 servings
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (455 g)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- oil, as needed
- Calories 111
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the turkey, pepper, thyme, sage, garlic powder, and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Form the turkey meat into eight equal patties.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and coat with a bit of oil. Cook patties for 5-10 minutes on each side, or until the inside is no longer pink.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.