95% would make again
Brie, Bacon, And Cranberry Mini Pies
for 12 servings
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 ½ cups brie cheese (200 g), rind removed and cubed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 12 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
- Calories 414
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets and cut out 8-centimeter (3-in) circles for the pie base and 7-centimeter (2 ½-in) circles for the top.
- In a greased muffin tin, place the pie bases in each hole, pressing them up against the sides.
- Add the bacon, brie, and cranberry sauce, then use the egg wash on the sides of the bases.
- Attach the pie tops, making sure they are properly sealed, pierce with a fork, and brush more egg wash on the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is risen and golden brown.