Brie & Walnuts Sweet Potato Toast
featured in Sweet Potato Toast 9 Ways
This Brie, walnut, and sweet potato toast is a unique and savory breakfast option, with creamy cheese and crunchy nuts on top of a crispy slice of sweet potato.
May 04, 2023
88% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- spreadable brie, to taste
- 1 handful walnuts
- honey, to taste
- Calories 555
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Spread brie evenly across sweet potato toast.
- Top with walnuts, drizzle with honey.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.