95% would make again
Broccoli Cheddar Frittata
featured in 4 Recipes for your Mini Frying Pan
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup broccoli (50 g), finely chopped
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese (35 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- chive, sliced, for garnish
- Calories 290
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the broccoli, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and beat to combine.
- Heat the mini frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cover with a small plate.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until the egg is set.
- Transfer to a plate and top with sliced chives.