Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
featured in Tasty's Top Vegetarian Dinners And Desserts
This broccoli cheddar quiche is a classic for a reason. A flaky crust is filled with tender broccoli, potatoes, eggs, and cheese for a comforting and satisfying meal.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 8 servings
- 2 cups broccoli (300 g), minced
- 3 cups potato (675 g), frozen, shredded
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese (150 g), divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup broccoli (150 g), chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- Calories 240
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl, add broccoli, potatoes, 1 cup (100 g) cheddar, ½ teaspoon salt salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) nonstick tart pan with olive oil. Pour the broccoli mixture into the pan. Press evenly into the pan and the sides of the pan until firm using a measuring cup.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the potatoes begin to brown.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, broccoli, tomatoes, onion, remaining cheddar, half-and-half, and the rest of the salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cooked crust. Bake for 25 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Let cool, then serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.