Brownie Ice-Cream by Tasty Demais
featured in All Brownie Everything
Creamy vanilla ice cream is studded with chunks of rich, fudgy brownies for a decadent frozen dessert.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- ½ cup flour (65 g)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (60 g)
- 3 ½ oz dark chocolate (100 g), melted
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk (200 g), 1/2 can
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- Calories 620
- Fat 43g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 48g
- Sugar 45g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350˚F).
- In a bowl, add the melted butter and eggs and mix. then stir in the sugar until incorporated.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in the melted dark chocolate and mix to combined.
- Bake for 22 minutes. Let it cool.
- Divide the brownie in two parts. Put one part in a bowl and crumble it with a fork.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, whip the heavy cream to medium-stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the brownie mixture into the cream.
- Pour it in a tray and cover with the rest of the brownie. Mix the brownie bits into the ice cream with a knife.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here