Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Get your taste buds ready for a wild ride with these fiery buffalo cauliflower bites. The crispy texture of the cauliflower pairs perfectly with the tangy and spicy buffalo sauce, making it an absolute crowd-pleaser. Perfect for game day or any time you're craving something spicy.
for 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup flour (65 g)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup whole milk (120 mL)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Calories 153
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Pluck bite-sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
- In a medium bowl, mix the batter ingredients.
- Add cauliflower to the batter. Stir so each floret is fully coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower florets on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss with buffalo sauce.
- Return cauliflower to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes until browned to your liking.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.