97% would make again
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
featured in Game Day Ribs, Sliders, And Pretzel Bombs
June 10, 2019
for 12 sliders
- 12 rolls dinner rolls, 1 pack
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g)
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken (375 g), shredded
- ¾ cup hot sauce (175 mL)
- ½ cup ranch dressing (120 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Carefully slice the pack of dinner rolls in half, being sure to keep the rolls connected as a single units as they are split into tops and bottoms.
- Remove the top and place the bottom section in a 9x12 inch (23x30 cm) baking dish.
- Sprinkle the bottom with about 1 cup (100 g) of the shredded mozzarella cheese (make sure it is evenly coated as this will act as a barrier between the sauce and the bread, preventing the rolls from getting soggy).
- Top the cheese with the shredded rotisserie chicken. Drizzle the hot sauce and ranch dressing evenly over the chicken and spread out evenly with a spoon. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top and brush evenly with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melty and the rolls have heated through.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly before transferring to a cutting board.
- Using a large knife, follow the lines of the rolls, cutting them into 12 individual sliders.