Want to spice of up your life? Make this Buffalo Flavored Popcorn Recipe in minutes. It’s a great snack to take on the go or save for later.
for 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil
- ⅓ cup yellow popcorn kernals (55 g)
- Calories 159
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, cayenne, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the sugar, hot sauce, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add 3-4 popcorn kernels and cover with the lid. Once they pop, add the rest of the kernels and cover, shaking every 10 seconds, until they begin pop. Once the pops are more than 3 seconds apart, turn off the heat and let sit for 15 seconds to allow any final kernels to pop.
- Uncover and drizzle the hot sauce mixture over the popcorn. Carefully toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
- Transfer to a bowl and eat immediately, or spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and let cool completely before storing in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.