for 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless ribeye steak (425 g)
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce (60 g)
- ½ cup peeled and grated pear (75 g)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons gochujang, divided, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 14 oz Kraft® Deluxe 4-Cheese Mac & Cheese (395 g)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Calories 854
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 82g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 42g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Wrap the steak in plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours to firm up.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, grated pear, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and 1 tablespoon gochujang until combined.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the steak about ¼ inch thick against the grain. Transfer to the bowl with the marinade and stir to coat the meat, then cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight, stirring occasionally.
- After the meat has marinated, heat the vegetable oil in a large cast iron skillet over high heat until it shimmers. Using tongs, transfer the meat to the pan in a single layer (work in batches, if necessary, to avoid overcrowding) and cook for 2–3 minutes each side, until it reaches your desired internal temperature.
- Prepare the Kraft® Deluxe 4-Cheese Mac & Cheese according to the package instructions. Stir in the remaining tablespoon gochujang, adding more to taste if desired.
- Plate the mac & cheese on a serving dish and top with the bulgogi meat. Garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.