for 24 servings
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- ½ stalk celery, finely chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or more to taste
- smoked paprika
- green onion, sliced
- Calories 80
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just covered. Bring the pot to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes, then peel them and cut them in half. Transfer the egg yolks to a bowl, and set the cooked egg whites aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, Cajun seasoning, celery, bell pepper, and hot sauce with the yolks and transfer to a piping bag. (Alternatively, use a zip-top bag with a corner cut off.)
- Pipe the mixture into the eggs, garnish with the smoked paprika and green onion, and serve chilled.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.