Cake Batter Snack Mix
Get ready to party with this fun and festive cake batter snack mix! With a mix of rice cereal, rainbow sprinkles, and coated in sweet white chocolate and cake batter flavoring, this snack mix is perfect for any celebration.
for 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 cups rice cereal (125 g)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (120 g)
- ½ cup sprinkles (80 g)
- 225 g white chocolate (225 g)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Calories 681
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 125g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 62g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut oil and white chocolate. Melt in microwave for 60 seconds. Stir every 15 seconds until melted.
- Place cereal in large bowl and add extract into melted chocolate.
- Mix in melted chocolate and sprinkles then stir until evenly coated.
- In a large plastic bag, add powdered sugar and the cereal mix.
- Close and shake until each cereal is coated with sugar.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.