Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 cups cantaloupe (300 g), peeled and cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL), plus more for drizzling
- 1 ¼ cups prosciutto (80 g), thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch fresh basil, picked
- freshly cracked pepper, for garnish
- Calories 254
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. On a parchment lined baking sheet, place your prosciutto slices in a single layer. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, until the prosciutto crisps, then remove and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the cantaloupe, cucumber, bell pepper, salt, vinegar, and olive oil. Blend very well until extremely smooth. Strain into an air-tight container and allow to chill in the fridge for at least an hour (this can be made the day before serving as well).
- When ready to serve, portion the chilled soup evenly into bowls, then garnish with freshly picked basil, a few pieces of the crisped prosciutto, an extra drizzle of olive oil, and a fresh crack of black pepper. Enjoy!