featured in Summer Picnic For Two
Caprese pops are a fun and easy party snack that everyone will love. These bite-sized treats are made with fresh mozzarella, juicy cherry tomatoes, and fragrant basil, all skewered together for a tasty and colorful appetizer.
May 14, 2023
97% would make again
for 5 pops
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 5 small balls mozzarella cheese, ciliegine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5 skewers small skewer, or long toothpicks for serving
- Place a single tomato and mozzarella ball on top of a basil leaf.
- Wrap the top and bottom of the leaf around the tomato and mozzarella, then thread onto a skewer or long toothpick.
- Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.