75% would make again
Carrot Cake Cake Pops
featured in Cake Pops 4 Ways
for 10 servings
- 1 carrot cake
- 10 brigadeiroes
- condensed milk
- 1 chocolate bar, melted
- Calories 187
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Break the cake into a large bowl, crumble it until it is in fine crumbs.
- Add sweet condensed milk and mix until you form a dough.
- Open a small amount of dough and cover one brigadeiro in it, rolling until you form a ball.
- Add one stick into each ball and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Dip your cake pops into melted chocolate, covering them.
- Let it rest and add some sprinkles on them.