Carrot-mango Tango Baby Food (9+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
Inspired by buzzfeed.com
for 8 servings
- 2 apples, washed, peeled and steamed
- 3 large carrots, washed, peeled and steamed
- 1 mango, cubed
- water, can be breast milk or formula
- Calories 64
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add apples, carrots, mango, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.