Carrot-mango Tango Baby Food (9+ Months)
Dance your way into the kitchen and whip up this carrot mango tango baby food that is perfect for your little one's taste buds. With the sweet taste of mango and the earthy flavor of carrots, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
for 8 servings
- 2 apples, washed, peeled and steamed
- 3 large carrots, washed, peeled and steamed
- 1 mango, cubed
- water, can be breast milk or formula
- Calories 64
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add apples, carrots, mango, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.