Carrot Pico De Gallo
Experience a fresh twist on a classic with this Carrot Pico de Gallo! Crunchy carrots join forces with zesty lime and spicy jalapeños to create a vibrant, flavor-packed party for your taste buds.
for 16 servings
- 4 cups shredded carrot (480 g), or about 4 large carrots shredded
- ½ cup medium tomato (100 g), about 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ cup medium red onion (75 g), finely diced
- 2 tablespoons serrano pepper, minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (20 g), roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded
- 2 fresno chilies, seeded
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup cilantro (10 g), chopped stems and leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- ½ cup distilled vinegar (120 mL)
- ¼ cup water (60 mL)
- Calories 34
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine Macho Salsa ingredients and mix in a food processor. Salsa should be slightly chunky.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and season to taste with salt.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.