Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream, And Spinach Croissant Sandwich
featured in Croissant Sandwiches 2 Ways
Elevate your sandwich game with this Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Seasoned Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream, and Spinach Croissant Sandwich! This scrumptious delight combines tender roast beef, zesty horseradish cream, and fresh spinach nestled between flaky croissant layers for a mouthwatering meal that's perfect for lunch or a quick dinner.
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 1 cup red wine vinegar (240 mL)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup water (120 mL)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream (245 g)
- ⅓ cup horseradish (85 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 5 dashes hot sauce
- 2 large croissants
- 4 tablespoons olive tapenade
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons marinated tomatoes
- 10 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Seasoned Roast Beef
- 1 cup baby spinach (40 g)
- 2 cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- gherkin, for garnish
- Calories 624
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Pickled red onions: In a small saucepan, combine red wine vinegar, sugar, and water. Stir and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat. Pour the vinegar mixture over the red onions in a heat resistant bowl and let sit uncovered to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Horseradish cream: In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, horseradish, kosher salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Assembly: Slice croissants in half and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. On the top croissant half, spread the olive tapenade and place on the Swiss cheese and marinated tomatoes. On the bottom croissant half, spread 2 tablespoons horseradish cream and top with 5 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Seasoned Roast Beef. Repeat with the other croissant.
- Bake open-face for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top each sandwich with ¼ cup pickled red onion and ½ cup (20 G) baby spinach. Close the sandwich. Serve with a skewered tomato and gherkin for garnish.